Ducati Scrambler 800 Icon
Just had a full belt service and MOT.
Deposit Taken…..and SOLD
Ducati Scrambler 800 Icon – 2015/15
Just 4,244 miles on this one.
The bike was sold by Fowlers in Dec 2019 to the last owner, and has not moved since unfortunately.
When Fowlers carried out their prep, the bike had a set of new tyres fitted, Pirelli MT60 RS’s, plus a new rear brake disc and pads, and the LHS Fork seal replaced (Apparently the one that always goes according to our bike tech). They also did an oil and filter service. Frustratingly, they did not carry out the belt service/change that was due on the bike.
We have now re-serviced the bike, using genuine Ducati parts, and that includes the very costly belt change. This means the bike is now good for another 5yrs before they will need doing again.
The bike also had a fresh MOT, so is ready to go.
- PDi – 10/06/15 – 16 miles – GT Motorcycles – Plymouth
- 600 Mile Service – 24/07/15 – 637 miles – GT Motorcycles – Plymouth
- Annual Service – 30/05/18 – 1,895 miles – GT Motorcycles – Plymouth
- Annual Service – 09/10/19 – 4,238 miles – Fowlers Bristol (See above).
- 5yr Service – 16/01/21 – 4,244 miles – MJC Motorcycles/Shmoo Automotive Ltd (See above).
The bike will have better photos and video taken shortly, but these should give you a good idea of the bike.
It comes with all the books, spare keys and the brown leather folder, as per new.
Great bike, and super value when you take into consideration the recent work.
Call 07970 464360, and ask for Ed or Melanie.