Honda CB750 K4
New paint, new exhaust...see main text.
Registration: 1974 M
Colour: Flake Sunrise Orange
Deposit now taken….
Honda CB750 K4 – 1974 – (American Import).
Not rebuilt, just recommissioned for the road.
The following work was done in 2014.
- New paint (Just due to fade and a few light marks from 40yrs etc).
- New tyres
- New cables
- New coils and electric ignition
- new brake pads, hoses and master cylinder
- New carb rubbers on both sides
- New original Honda exhausts
- New clutch plates
- New Hagon shocks
- The frame is just touched up, not repainted
- Wheels are original and the rear has new spokes, both wheels have new bearings.
- Fully serviced and kept in tip-top fettle by current owner.
- New battery in late July 2019
The bike really presents well, and rides beautifully. It thrums along and everything on it feels like a modern day bike. It starts on the button and is a bike that everyone should own at some point.
The only things of note are: The kill switch stopped working and has been bypassed. The centre stand could do with a rub down and repaint at some point as the black pain is pealing, and the front mudguard has a dent in it (Pictured). As you’ll see, everything else looks spot on, and it’s a bike ready to be enjoyed.
The sandcast K0’s are now fetching money that’s out of this world, so getting a nice later bike is a now or never moment in our opinion.
This is after-all, by most people seen as the bike that changed the market and set the template for bikes over the next 50yrs.
The bike belongs to a good client, and is based down in Yeovil. If you’d like to set up a viewing, or drop a deposit on it, please get in touch with Ed:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07970 464360