Honda CB750 K4
New paint, new exhaust...see main text.
Registration: 1974 M
Colour: Flake Sunrise Orange
Honda CB750 K4 – 1974 – (American Import).
*Reduced from £8999 to £7999 – (£7999 is the lowest price it can be sold at, so be quick and bold if you want to own this lovely bike.)
Not rebuilt, just recommissioned for the road.
The following work was done in 2014.
- New paint (Just due to fade and a few light marks from 40yrs etc).
- New tyres
- New cables
- New coils and electric ignition
- new brake pads, hoses and master cylinder
- New carb rubbers on both sides
- New original Honda exhausts
- New clutch plates
- New Hagon shocks
- The frame is just touched up, not repainted
- Wheels are original and the rear has new spokes, both wheels have new bearings.
- Fully serviced and kept in tip-top fettle by current owner.
- New battery in late July 2019
The bike really presents well, and rides beautifully. It thrums along and everything on it feels like a modern day bike. It starts on the button and is a bike that everyone should own at some point.
The only things of note are: The kill switch stopped working and has been bypassed. The centre stand could do with a rub down and repaint at some point as the black pain is pealing, and the front mudguard has a dent in it (Pictured). As you’ll see, everything else looks spot on, and it’s a bike ready to be enjoyed.
The sandcast K0’s are now fetching money that’s out of this world, so getting a nice later bike is a now or never moment in our opinion.
This is after-all, by most people seen as the bike that changed the market and set the template for bikes over the next 50yrs.
The bike belongs to a good client, and is based down in Yeovil. If you’d like to set up a viewing, or drop a deposit on it, please get in touch with Ed:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07970 464360