TVR Tuscan Convertible
A/C - Full Hide - Close Ratio Gearbox - Gas Discharge Headlights - Sat Nav/DAB Radio - Perfect spec!
Colour: Reflex Green with Ocean Green Hide
Sorry, no longer for sale.
2005/55 – TVR MK3 Tuscan Convertible 4.0 – Perfect spec and service history.
4 owners showing on the V5, but it’s actually only 2. (Current owner, sadly his late wife, then a lady who ran it as a company car and then in her own name).
Sold by Fernhust TVR to the current owner in March 2014 when the car had covered 20,400 miles.
The car remains in an exceptionally good condition, so much so that it was displayed this year at the London Classic Car show held at the Excel.
The reg plate MY55TUS is included in the full asking price. (Previously this was DF55XCP).
One of approximately 80 convertibles made, this car, with this package is a very collectable example. We will be struggling to find a replacement once sold, and it should be viewed as a real opportunity to acquire this car.
Finished in Reflex green paint that speaks for itself.
Ocean Green, full hide leather with grey stitching. Forest Green Lamonta Inserts.
Green Carpets – Piped in Ocean Green Hide.
Forest Green Hood (Recently renewed by Dave the Trimmer, along with a few other minor jobs).
Gas Discharge Headlights
Close Ratio Gearbox
6 Stack CD Player
Service History. – Supplied by Country TVR
- 1000 Mile Service – 663 miles – County TVR Cheltenham – 05/09/05
- 6000 Mile Service – 6,089 miles – David Gerald TVR – 30/04/07
- 12000 Mile Service – 8,440 miles – David Hendry Cars – 15/07/09
- 18000 Mile Service – 15,554 miles – David Hendry Cars – 11/10/10
- 24000 Mile Service – 17,671 miles – David Hendry TVR – 06/10/11
- 30000 Mile Service – 20,252 miles – Fernhurst TVR – 06/11/13
- 36000 Mile Service – 20,379 miles – Fernhurst TVR – 19/03/14
- 42000 Mile Service (12k) – 21,805 miles – Wilton Morgan TVR – 07/04/15
- 48000 Mile Service – 22,784 miles – Topcats Racing TVR – 18/03/16
- 52000 Mile Service – 22,793 miles – Topcats Racing TVR – 19/04/17
The car has been checked front to back at Powers Performance and the following list of work is being carried out in readiness for the next owner:
- Powers Engine Warranty 2yrs/3yrs* (*Subject to service centre used).
- 6k Service and valve clearance adjustment.
- Throttle Pots rebushed.
- Replacement Anderson Connector
- Geo set up.
- New boot gas struts.
- Plus various small jobs and adjustments to make the car A1.
- Some £4000 spent getting it in tip-top order.
** Please study the market. This car, in this condition, with the history and recent works and warranty at Powers represents a perfect and rare opportunity for anyone looking to buy a Tuscan Convertible. We only have one, when it’s sold it’s sold so don’t procrastinate too long, as it’ll be gone for good!
The car comes with the original sales invoice from new and related paperwork and articles, old V5’s etc etc. There is also a track record of certain invoices and additional work over and above general servicing work. We’ll happily go through the file with you on the phone. Needless to say, the cars history file matches up to the car itself.
At the Leicestershire location.