TVR Tamora 4300cc
Colour: Grigio Alloy
TVR Tamora 4.3 – Superb spec!
FSH and Powers Performance 4.3 rebuild at 30,000 miles, 4yrs ago.
The car has just been serviced at Powers, along with new alloy rad and front discs. It comes with a 12mth engine warranty upon sale.
Recent battery and alternator (March).
Details of spec, and recent upgrades and improvements…
Grigio alloy with retrimmed Prussian Blue/Portland Grey interior.
Shadow Chrome 18″ Spiders.
New hood and rear window.
Heavy Duty starter motor.
Throttle bodies refurbished.
ACT Carbon Airbox.
Clive Ford Conical Decat Pipes.
Full ACT Big Bore Exhaust System – It’s loud!!
Gearbox rebuilt and now close ratio.
Redman Racing Quaife ATB LSD rear diff.
Nitron Adjustable shocks.
A full breakdown of the services can be found below. It has just come back from having a 12k Service at TVR Power and the invoice is shown in the photos. The car had 14 services pre-rebuild, and 5 trips to Powers since, including the recent one. Plus countless other invoices in the file adding up to thousands of pounds and showing that this car has always been well cared for and owned by someone who has kept on top of all areas.
- PDi – 31/05/02 – Kerridges TVR
- 1000 Service – 31/12/02 – 957 miles -Kerridges TVR
- 6000 Service – 01/10/03 – 1,460 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 12000 Service – 27/10/04 – 4,529 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 18000 Service – 29/10/05 – 6,552 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 24000 Service – 17/11/06 – 8,299 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 30000 Service – 23/11/07 – 11,540 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 36000 Service – 23/01/09 – 13,835 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 42000 Service – 16/04/10 – 14,728 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 48000 Service – 26/07/10 – 15,042 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 54000 Service – 04/08/11 – 21,252 miles – Kerridges TVR
- 12000 Service – 11/05/12 – 24,378 miles – Kerridges TVR
- Service – 04/10/13 – 30,063 miles – Norwich Sports and Classics
- Service – 23/05/14 – 30,503 miles – Central TVR Ltd
- 4.3 Upgrade – 02/03/15 – 30,965 miles – TVR Power Ltd
- 1000 Service – 29/05/15 – 32,517 miles – TVR Power Ltd
- 12000 Low Mile Service – 27/05/16 – 35,127 miles – TVR Power Ltd
- 12000 Low Mile Service – 02/06/17 – 36,960 miles – TVR Power Ltd
- 12000 Low Mile Service – 01/06/18 – 37,957 miles – TVR Power Ltd
- 12000 Service – 23/05/19 – 41,009 miles – TVR Power Ltd
The car is in very good condition, the paintwork and body is mostly blemish free, the interior is lovely.
The chassis is in super condition and overall a lovely looking Tamora and well cared for in all areas. (Chassis photos and video will follow).
Performance and noise!!!
This car is not for a shy and retiring person….It’s very loud, and very quick. The exhaust ‘barks’ at you on the blip, and on a hard throttle you almost glance in the mirror to make sure you’re not being chased down by a 1000 Mongolian warriors. This is quite an aggressive car in noise, power and set up. So if you’re looking for something a little more ‘standard’…then we’d maybe point you towards our other Tamoras. This is a whole heap of fun and well suited to what most TVR owners want from their Speed Six. A great deal of money has been spent on this car over the recent past and you will be a beneficiary of that, should you decide to plump for this one.
Get in touch, but speak up as if it’s running I might not be able to hear you!
The body and paintwork are in very good condition with minimal marks to the paint, a gorgeous Ferrari Grigio Alloy. .
The 18″ Spider alloys are finished in the desirable Shadow Chrome paint.
The roof is in beautiful condition and the seals and rear window are unmarked.
Relatively new interior and the leather and carpets are virtually as new, with no fade or significant marks.
The dash is clear and the upgraded version.